ESL 041.01 Instructor: Curtis Bonney
12:00 – 1:50 daily Telephone: (206) 934-4551
Classroom: IB 3417 Email: email@example.com
Office: IB 2410 B
Office Hours: M-Th 10 to 11 pm/ by appt.
Teacher’s Website: http://facweb.northseattle.edu/cbonney/
• Holidays: Monday, May 26th (Memorial Day).
• The last day of the quarter is Monday, June 16th.
• Tuition: $25.00 due within 24 hours of registration. If you are low-income and need a scholarship, please speak to me at the break or after class.
Textbook: FUTURE 4: English for Results (with CD & workbook)
· Please get a copy of the book by the 3rd day of class. You can buy it at the bookstore for about $28.00 used (if there are any) and $38.55 new. If you don’t have a copy of this textbook, you won’t pass the class.
· We will use this textbook nearly every day and we will study chapters 1 - 6. When you pass to ESL 042 (4B), you will continue to use this book and you will study chapters 7 – 12.
· If you want to find a used copy from a student, go to ESL 051.01 in IB 3428 at 9:50 am. Maybe a returning 042 student will sell you his/her book from last quarter.
· I have several copies (and the CDs) on reserve in the Library. Go to the main desk and show the librarian your syllabus. You can check them out for 1 night only.
· If you really, really don’t have any money to buy a textbook, talk to me about borrowing one from the ESL lending library.