Hello Faculty Coordinators, Advisors, and Friends:
I have accepted a Marketing Manager position at Everett Community College’s Corporate and Continuing Education Center. My last day at North will be Tuesday, March 31. I have been working closely with Kathy on a transition plan to make sure things go smoothly. Part of that transition, of course, will be to hire my replacement as soon as possible. If you know of any great candidates that you think would be great for the job, please send them to Kathy Rhodes for more information.
What you need to know/do now:
· Until my replacement is hired, Kathy will be the main point of contact for all of the things that you might normally come to me about (policies, procedures, equivalency issues, prerequisites, CAS, etc.). Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
· One of the things that I wanted to make sure was kept in place for you was the Faculty/Staff Resource Page, which I arranged to have copied over to http://facweb.northseattle.edu/krhodes/ Since this is a new web address, you will want to change any saved bookmarks that you currently have for this site.
· I have also made sure that the Credentials main website is up to date at https://northseattle.edu/credentials
· Tomoko will continue to be the main point of contact for graduation-specific questions. She has recently updated the graduation applications and they are available on the graduation website here https://northseattle.edu/graduation/graduation-procedures
I’ve appreciated working with each of you and am so impressed by your commitment to the students of North. Thank you for everything!
Admissions, Registration, Records, & Credentials (ARRC)
* Advancing Student Success
* Excelling in Teaching and Learning
* Building Community
9600 College Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
206-934-3667 / 206-934-3671 fax
“When we know better, we do better” – Maya Angelou
Last Update: 3/17/2015 by Lisa Jones