Beyond High School

Running Start @ NSCC

Need Official Transcripts?

Applying to four-year colleges? At some point youíll need to submit official transcripts.† Find out how to order them here.

Money for College

Apply for Financial Aid in January or February of your Senior year. Start with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA at

Look for scholarships early in your Senior year. If you are planning on attending NSCC, check out our Scholarship website.

What About the SAT or ACT?

If you plan on going directly to a four-year college after high school, you will need to take either the SAT or ACT test even if you have college credits through Running Start.

SAT information:

ACT information: